08-12-2009

The Life Im Living



This is the train station near my house..
Just to educate you people with some of my general views and the way im living right now, and i can tell you: its pretty enjoyable:)! Haha so yeah not too many things happening at this train station. Pretty boring view..:P Generally i'll be here to go home to my parents:) i do love that actually!




yeah thats my dinner:Pmy actually first well-cooked dinner.
CREDITS TO MYSELF!
yeah i know it doesnt look like much but my cooking skills are wáy below standard.




Anyone fancy a match of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ;)?


Yeaah beer and cigarettes.
Have this in my room, not sure why i have cigarettes, but i found them while going out.. just took em. haha mite give them away to someone nice :)
also beer is just nice. haha have a beer bottle in my room (Y) just for jokes.

yes. my life is interesting. not.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten