20-12-2009

SO. MUCH. SNOW.

How is this possible?!
I thought that one day of snow would be enough, and that there wouldn't be much more to come, but i guess i was wrong.
While I got stuck on Utrecht Central Station, for three hours, because the NS (Dutch National Rail) shut down the whole bloody train service due to the fact that there had been one inch of snow. How can it be that if there is ONE inch, that all the public transport has issues staying up and running?!
I got SO annoyed.
especially because I had a party i was attending that night, and had to be home around 7, and the NS told me to postpone my travels til after 7. Also, i had a VERY heavy bad, snowboard, snowboard boots and a backpack with me, which made it even more annoying to get on the train around 6 pm with about 250 other people that wanted to go to the hague. Being squeezed into a tiny sapce with about 50 other people isn't so fun. THANKS NS!

But now, its snowing again, more than thursday, and the trains are down AGAIN!
Bloody NS.
Although, now i can understand, because now there is a decent 20 centimetres of snow laying around, which is decent, and i could even snowboard on that !
w0000:D
speaking of snowboarding: AUSTRIA COUNTDOWN IS DOWN TO 4 DAYS!
YESSSS
in 4 days I will be in the beautiful country of Austria, with a thick layer of snow, a BIG mug of Wieniger Weisse beer, Coen and his family, a Sauna, and a WHOLE load of amazing slopes to shred to pieces with my own snowboard. I CANNOT WAIT:D
YES YES YES:D
WOOO
i wayy too excited:)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten