04-12-2009

The Start Of Alcohol And It's Friends

Decided to make a blog.
Mostly because i think it'll create some rest in my head.
Writing thoughts down is calming.
And it'll take some getting used to.
So here i go.

The hangover this morning was rather annoying, it was like i dreamt all of last night's events.
Last night, rowing party, lots of beer involved. I think that sums up the night, and the result of it being that i was still pretty drunk in the morning, waking up with several words and things drawn on my stomach, arms, forehead, and cheeks.
I had a laugh when i first looked in the mirror actually, it was quite funny to see myself in such bad shape, while on the other hand, it also was a bit worrying.
Alcohol... good stuff :)
Now i sit here behind my laptop, attempting to think straight and clear up my mind, but i am still tired, have a certain pain in my throat, either from shouting too much last nite, or something i do not remember... who knows..
I am enjoying the sounds of Phonat coming out of my speakers, which is quite pleasant.
ALSO, i discovered the best tea in the world. It's called Lipton Mint & Spice and its slightly spicy while it refreshes very well as well!
THANK YOU LIPTON!
I just had about 1 litre of that stuff, and it always makes me feel so bloody tired. It's not even funny, it's about the same effect as beer has on me sometimes.
On another note, i wish i had someone here with me that i could really talk to about anything.
Just someone to be here with me by my side that would not care if i said anything or not.
Getting criticized constantly by people is not going to make me feel any better either and i do find that i do things wrong in other people's eyes all the time.
What a world we live in. It's rather weird to think about.
Also thinking about the apocalypse movie '2012' , will the world really be destroyed in that year?
Think about it, how weird is that! The mayans have predicted it, who knows, it might even happen! Do we believe those southern native american tribesmen by their word and 'precise' calculations? I'm not so sure.
Now now, sorry for taking up your time with talking so much rubbish, but i dont seem to be able to think straight right now. Tired? Yes.
I think this was enough of an introduction, for now:)
I hope that next time i will actually talk about something interesting and eventful thats happened in my life, but til then, im off to bed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten